Published on Mon, 2005-02-28 14:48
Steal This Message
Here's the score from some old-style Bull Sessioning.
- I celebrate the entire bill of rights
- The US is a republic, not an empire
- People in this country work too hard for too little
- Wal*Mart is the Company Store for Red China
- The Market doesn't give a shit about you, your family, your friends or your community
- When will it be ok to start having fun again?
- What the hell are our troops doing overseas without R&R?
- Free Wireless for all, in the great tradition of the Tennesee Valley Authority
- The future of Democracy is tied up in the continued freedom of the Internet to allow people to communicate, organize, etc. We need to defent the net from corporate fatcats who want to cut sweetheart deals to turn it into their own private cash cow.
- And more...
Some of the old crew and I are starting to talk about what's needed now. It's a cultural thing, a technological thing, a political thing and a philosophical thing. Still gestating, but feel free to copy what you will.